Get a lower rate than most unsecured personal loans by using your car as security, a fixed loan term for easy budgeting, and approved customers may even be able to bundle insurance and on road costs.
- Know if your application has been approved normally within 3 business hours.
Choose how you apply
- You can apply online or over the phone.
- Using the car as security means that we can offer lower rates than most personal loans
- Loan payments are fixed once your contract starts so you always know what your payments will be.
Flexible repayment time frames and options
Choose the options that suit you best:
- Loan terms available from between 1 - 7 years so you can manage your budget easily
- Monthly or fortnightly repayments
- Make payments via direct debit, BPAY, or at any ANZ branch
- A balloon may be available (an amount owed in a lump sum at the end of your contract). This can reduce your repayments during the term of the loan.
No deposit required
- 100% finance is available to approved customers
- Approved customers may be able to bundle insurance and on-road costs in the loan total.
Before you start, you will need to be:
- 18 years or older
- looking to borrow $7,500 or more
- a permanent resident of Australia or hold a relevant work Visa
- employed, or a self-funded retiree
- not currently bankrupt.
Structured loan options available
Depending on your lifestyle, employment situation and cash flow, Esanda can help you to create a repayment structure that meets your individual needs. Here are some examples of what we can do.
|Want a repayment break when your annual insurance and registration is due?|
Esanda can tailor your repayment schedule so that you can have a repayment holiday on each anniversary of your contract in exchange for slightly higher repayments in the other months. You can put the extra cash towards your annual insurance and registration instead.
|Expecting an addition to your family?|
Esanda recognises that a new family member can put a strain on the household budget. With our tailored repayment program, you can increase your payments for the first nine months and follow this with a substantial reduction during the next twelve months. Payments then return to a standard repayment amount for the remainder of the loan term. This structure can provide much needed relief when a household is feeling the pinch of one less income.
|Want repayments tailored around car maintenance?|
Esanda can structure your repayment schedule to reflect the non-monthly operating and maintenance costs of owning a vehicle over the term of your loan. Reduced repayments every six months and no repayments on each anniversary of your contract reflects a typical ownership schedule, where standard servicing costs and annual registration and insurance are due.
Get in touch with us now:
Call us on 1300 655 086
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.